Monday 18 August 2008

CJ ooutside

Going up to town my lane comes out opposite CJ,s Coffee Bar. This stands for Chris and Julie and we know them both..They have also now started a Guest house for tourists. This has a four star rating already.Premises used to be Jon's accountants office.

Standing outside however was a strange camper van. At least it's number plate was strange for rural Sussex.Being naturally nosy I went closer and pulled out my ever ready pocket camera and took this shot.Not sure if he is friendly or not.Just look at those teeth. Maybe he is just an American showing off his orthodontistry.

I was so engrossed by this that I almost did not see the councils daily effort to clean up trash on the pavement bearing down on me. Guess he thought I was trash. This was just outside Rhona and Margarets favourite watering hole Cafe Nero.


And to think Iain and Louise have just taken off an American holiday.The Americans have come here to vist us. Must have passed on the way.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you did not get swept up - it's a dangerous business taking photos. You never know what might happen. Tried out the hedge trimmers yet? LOL N xxx