Monday 21 July 2008

In Touch

Last year I tried to make a small pond in a glazed plant bowl/ Minature water lily and Grass were the main items It was not very successful and it was left to become overgrown.
The bowl was too small really' You can just see the rim in the picture.

Today I was greeted by a loud croak when I went to that corner. I found two frogs had taken up residence. and were looking rather amarous. One however hopped out at the back of the bowl so evidently they come and go at will.Who are you looking at?I also checked out my Tomatoes to see if they were getting any larger. I think they are, and more plentiful also. Now later we will find if they have a taste difference. 3 varirties on the go.
Rhona and Iain also have two plants each. Rhonas get much more sun as they face south.






I have been asked how can you leave a comment on the blog. Here is how.

Under each days post at the bottom you will see the words comment. And any comments already left are numbered' 0,1,2, etc
a] Click your cursor on the word comment.
b] A new window opens with three choices. As you probably do not have an account click on the box with anonymous, a little circle is there and put a dot into that by clicking upon it.
c] Write your comment in the blank box by clicking in the box to get your cursor there.
d]When finished click upon Publish.
Hope that helps. If stuck ask Rhona!!! I am still learning

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the bet that you soon have lots of little frogs peeping up at you!!!! Tomatoes look good. I personally think home grown taste better. Let's hope that is the case. LOL Norma

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad, waiting with interest for your next post. I check every day. Hope you are ok. LOL Norma xxx

Rhona said...

I think you're lagging behind. Keep checking for a new post