Sunday 13 July 2008

second try




This was the picture which I tried to use in my first post. Up the garden path. Now how to I progress from here? Rhona will probably be round in the morning so I will ask her.


Next question can I get a second picture in place by myself?.




Yes ,things are progressing. We now have a local bus service which stops just over our garden wall. Very convenient as using our bus pass it costs nothing. I usually walk up the hill each day to town get a news paper. This saves the uphill walk and in winter probably a soaking.
The bus has just left my stop. You can see the sign behind the middle deck. A little white square.
Enough, that has strained my feeble brain power enough for one night



1 comment:

Rhona said...

Thought I'd check to see if you'd got pictures on - and you have! Now you're really on your way. See you in the morning xx